Speak directly and without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
BA Music & Media Management - At the institution - London - Greater London
This vocational course is designed to equip you with the skills sought by companies in the record industry, publishing, PR and the new media sector, such as multimedia, internet and broadcasting, as well as the associated service industries. Music and media are growth sectors of the economy, with many job opportunities ranging from managers in press and broadcasting, recording, publishing, multimedia and music retailing, to managers, agents and promoters of artists and live performance.
You should have 160-200 points, including at least 140 from two or more A-levels. English Language and Maths GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) are also required. These requirements may be varied in individual cases.
BA Music & Media Management
Single Honours students take eight modules per level. Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in Music and Media Management, plus four from your other subject. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination after level 1.
* Introduction to the Music and Media Industries
* Studying Service Sector Management
* Quantitative Analysis for the Creative Industries
* Introduction to Multimedia Technology
* Economics for the Service Sector
* Introduction to Marketing
* Music Industry Law
* Finance for Leisure and Tourism
* Music Industry Management
* Global Music and Media Distribution
* Music and Advertising in Television
* Music Technology
* Marketing and Public Relations for Music, Media and Events * Music and Media Business Enterprise
* Intellectual Property and the Copyright Industries
* Music Publishing
* Research and Dissertation
* Venue and Tour Management