Speak directly and without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
BA Public Relations - At the institution - London - Greater London
This vocational course provides you with a solid foundation in Public Relations theory and practice, giving you the skills necessary to start a career in either the commercial or public sector, PR consultancy, or within any organisation where you need to maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholder groups.
You should have 160-200 points, including at least 140 from two or more A-levels. English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) are also required. These requirements may be varied.
BA Public Relations
Full-time students take eight modules a year at each of three levels. Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in Public Relations, plus four from your other subject. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination at the end of level 1.
* Introduction to Business
* Introduction to Public Relations
* Introduction to Marketing
* The Internet and Business
* Media Relations
* Communications and Technology
* Public Relations Theory and Practice
* News and Journalism
* Introduction to Digital Media
* Corporate Communications
* Public Relations Strategy
* Current Issues in Public Relations
* Globalisation and the Media
* Media Power and Public Opinion