Comments about Animation Introduction Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
This course focuses on 2D animation, using digital stop frame techniques.
Over five sessions you will be guided, stage by stage, through the process of making a short cut-out animated film by BAFTA-winning animator Kevin Griffiths.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Know how to set up iStopMotion on a computer with an animation camera
• Know how to capture basic stop motion animation
• Understand how to create a cut-out character
• Understand timing and movement
• Be able to create a simple storyboard
• Have an awareness of different types of shots
• Be able to put together animation clips, complete with sound recording
• Be able to edit and complete a short cut-out animated film
No previous animation experience is necessary. Students should be fluent in English.
Other programs related to Filmmaking