What does it include?
This course is designed to teach aspects of Premier that are useful in real production situations. It aims to develop, through practice, relevant general production skills.
- Demo of basic edit functions: settings, capturing, basic editing
- Shooting - Basic Skills: production planning, shooting to edit, shooting for digitising
- Preparing material for editing: capture set-up, capture process
- The edit process: using bins, Trim Windows and the Timeline, audio editing
- Transitions, filters, titles and the transparency channel
- Production workshop