Comments about Animation Techniques Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Know how to set up iStopMotion on a computer with an animation camera
• Know how to capture basic stop motion animation
• Understand and know how to do cut-out animation
• Understand and know how to do pixelation (object & human) animation
• Understand and know how to do experimental sand animation
• Understand and know how to animate a professional 3D stop-frame puppet
No previous animation experience is necessary. Students should be fluent in English.
Animation Techniques Course
Day: Tuesdays (15/01/2013 - 12/02/2013)
Time: 18:30 - 21:00
Duration: 5 weeks
Price was: £184 (Conc. £110)
Led by BAFTA award-winning Kevin Griffiths, this course will take you on a tour of the major stop motion animation techniques, covering: cut-out; pixelation; 3D puppet; drawn and sand animation. Each week you will be introduced to a new technique with sample clips and practical demonstrations, before you move on to make your own short films in each style.