Comments about Stop Motion Animation Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
This course focuses on 3D stop frame model animation. You will be expertly guided by BAFTA-winning animator Kevin Griffiths, through the process of making a short animated film. Over five sessions you will gain a better understanding of space, timing and movement and be shown how to get the best out of your puppets. All sessions will be accompanied by film clip samples, slides, actual TV puppets and practical demonstrations.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Know how to set up iStopMotion on a computer with an animation camera
• Know how to capture basic stop motion animation
• Be able to construct simple sets
• Be able to storyboard
• Be able to animate a stop-frame puppet
• Know how to create a short animated film
No previous animation experience required. Students should be fluent in English.
Other programs related to Filmmaking