Comments about DSLR Camera Workshop One Day Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
Date: Wednesday 6/2/2013
Price: £110 (Concessions £66)
Earlybird Discount: £88 (book for Spring by 8th February)
The aim of this course is to develop an understanding of the principles of cinematography applied to shooting with the Canon 60D DSLR camera. Through a range of creative exercises you will discover the pros and cons of working with this equipment and how to avoid some of the most common pitfalls.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Get a solid understanding of exposure: ISO - F Stops and shutter speeds. Basic lighting considerations: white balance | DAy light vs Tungsten light.
• Learn about composition and film terminology
• Understand resolution and its implications
• Learn about sound levels and Zoom recorders
• Experiment with different lenses
• Experiment with tripods and shoulder mounts
• Understand the subtle but significant changes in how you shot
Tutor: Alejandra Jimenez