Comments about E-Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MA - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To foster a creative yet systematic approach to problem solving in the area of e-logistics and SCM * To develop, improve and extend analytical, conceptual, research and consultancy skills and effectiveness in e-logistics and SCM
Entry Requirements A good relevant first degree from a recognised university (equivalent to a UK 2:2)and, if English is the second language, IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550/213. Alternatively entry via the University of Greenwich International Pre-Master's Programme
E-Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MA
Supply chain networks and e-supply chain networks may be designed for services or manufacturing, be global or domestic in scale, encompassing the functions of procurement, production, distribution, and customer service, with a diverse range of styles and structures.
The market for postgraduate qualifications in logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) has been growing rapidly. Companies are demanding that senior managers that are better qualified and better prepared to address the deeper issues involved in the twin goals of cost reduction and service enhancement.
This programme offers exclusive curriculum which includes a greater amount of practical examples of logistics and SCM in action. Moreover, we have introduced into the course the following developments: membership of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT); visits to industrial locations; seminars given by guest speakers from industry; collaboration with business partners for dissertation projects.
* Foundations of Scholarship and Elements of Supply Chain
* Strategies for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
* Models for Business Excellence
* Logistics Consultancy
* Research Methods
* Operations: Processes and Projects
* Evolving Issues in Supply Chain Management
* Vocational Skills and Personal Development
One chosen from:
* E-Customer Relationship Management
* International Operations
One chosen from:
* Supply Chain Modelling and Simulation
* Operations Strategy: Development and Implementation