Speak directly and without obligation to
University of Greenwich
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Early Years, BA Hons (Top-up) - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To prepare students to model the skills and behaviours required to safeguard and promote high quality outcomes for young children * To develop students understanding of the need to encourage children's physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development in partnership with families in a context that values children's rights, and encourages practices of equality and inclusion * To prepare students to be effective leaders who are visionary and capable of being an 'agent of change' in the workplace. It develops a student’s ability to successfully lead practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage, to support and mentor colleagues and to raise standards in multi-agency settings
Entry requirements A first degree from a UK university or equivalent, or a Foundation degree or equivalent, together with passes in GCSE in mathematics and English at grades A-C
Early Years, BA Hons (Top-up)
This programme is a top-up degree for foundation degree graduates and graduates of other disciplines who wish to retrain in the early years sector. Students registered on one of the longer Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) pathways will undertake this programme as part of their professional development. Applicants who hold a DipHE or equivalent qualification and who do not wish to undertake early years professional assessment may also apply to undertake the degree programme.
* Leading and Managing in Early Years
* Child Development and Learning: Birth to five years
* Keeping Children Safe From Harm
* Mentor Preparation for the Children’s Workforce
* Curriculum and Assessment in Early Years: Workplace Project