The MSc, together with an award-writing examination, is recognised towards the Fellowship qualification of the CIArb; it is also recognised for CPD by the Law Society and the General Council of the Bar.
- Largest and longest-established MSc in this field.
- Extensive input from leading professionals.
- A wide range of student backgrounds – lawyers and construction professionals.
There are five modules:
- Module A, The English Legal System or Module A(L), Construction Technology for Lawyers;
- Module B, Construction Law I;
- Module C, Construction Law II;
- Module D, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution;
- a dissertation on a topic approved by our Centre.