Comments about Master in Science International Business - At the institution - Lincoln - Lincolnshire
First degree in a related field (preferably business or management). There is no minimum age or required work experience for this course.
Master in Science International Business
This brand new degree has been written to give graduates a firm grounding in the theories and practise of international business. The programme offers students a large element of choice throughout the three stages.
* International Finance
* International Marketing
* International Business
Options (students choose 1)
* Cross Cultural Management
* Languages I
* International Corporate Strategy
Options (students choose 3)
* Export Marketing Management
* International Finance II
* International Human Resources (dependent on completion of the Cross Cultural Management unit at Certificate level)
* International Law
* International Tourism
* Languages II (dependent on completion of Languages I at Certificate level)
Preparation (not assessed, students choose 1)
* Introduction to Research Design
* Introduction to Consulting
* Research Design or Consulting
* Dissertation or Consultation Project
Certificate level units are assessed by assignment alone. Diploma level units are assessed by a combination of examination and assignment.
For the Masters level the preparation units are not assessed directly. The dissertation option is a 20,000 word research paper; the consultation option is a 20,000 word or equivalent project (for a group project it would be 10,000 word group report plus 10,000 word individual report).
The contact time is three hours per week for each unit.