The MBA is an internationally recognised Master's degree in Business Administration and Management. It prepares managers for organisation-wide leadership and decision-making.
The University of Greenwich MBA approaches leadership development thematically from the starting points of creativity, practicality and social resourcefulness. Personal development is also a key theme of the programme with executive coaching to help students understand their value in the market and to develop plans to optimise their potential.
Academic learning is complemented by experiential and practical learning using case studies, business simulations, and culminating in a real-world consultancy engagement. Within the programme students complete a management project, a practical problem of your own choice from which you produce a report of about 12,000 words. This research may be conducted at Greenwich, with your chosen company, or in your own country.
* Foundations of Scholarship and Research Methodology
* Strategic Organisational Challenge and Change
* International Business Environment, Strategy and Transformation
* Strategic Resource Management
* Human, Financial and Information Management
* Strategic Adaptation
* Business Analysis, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, Value Chain Management
* Strategic Workshops
* Leadership and Personal Development
* Consultancy and Research Projects
Progression in all areas of management. Employers of our graduates include: Alcatel; Banco Santander; BT; Ernst & Young; MKB; and Raytheon