Based at the World Heritage site in historical Maritime Greenwich and adjacent to the world’s foremost financial centre at Canary Wharf, London, our international MBA programme has been designed in co-operation with financial services professionals and institutions.
This relevant and rigorous programme addresses the needs of financial markets and institutions in both developed and emerging economies.
This is an innovative programme that combines generic aspects of an MBA programme with a specialist focus on the financial services sector and will benefit young professionals from around the world who want to break into or establish themselves further in the financial industry.
The programme is vocationally oriented and will include visits to institutions and companies, combined with financial industry based placements and/or experience for our outstanding students.
The teaching team have a professional background in accounting and finance and are highly regarded academics with recognised accounting qualifications and/or high level financial services backgrounds.
The MBA is a challenging programme offering participants a unique focus and an opportunity to develop management and market-related skills applied in the financial services context.
Students on the programme will benefit from our strong links with financial services organisations in major financial centres in Europe and Asia, including London, Beijing and Shanghai.
* The Role of Financial Services
* Economic and Regulatory Environment
* Quantitative, IT and Computer Financial Modelling Skills for Financial Services
* Accounting and Financial Skills for Financial Services
* Management Skills for Financial Services
* Financial Institutions and Markets
* Financial Institutions Strategy and Marketing
* Market-related Skills – Including: Risk Management; Portfolio Management; Trading; Financial Analysis; Business Ethics
Management opportunities in financial services areas