There are so many good reasons to learn Norwegian... to make great friends on holidays or to communicate with Norwegian speaking colleagues at work.
The Kingdom of Norway is a Nordic country on the western edge of the Scandinavian Peninsula. Located in Northern Europe it is bordered by Sweden, Finland and Russia. The country's extensive North Atlantic coastline is famous for its stunning fjords.Norway also contains many glaciers and waterfalls.
Norway possesses very large natural resources: petroleum, hydropower, fishing stocks, forests, and minerals. Norway offers one of the highest standards of living in the world, partly as a result of the petroleum production ( 50% of all exports). Norway also has very high employment.
Whether you are learning Norwegian for business, leisure or academic purpose, at LSI we will ensure that your Norwegian language course is a successful and enjoyable experience:
1. Your current level of Norwegian and training requirements will be carefully assessed.
2. Our Norwegian tutors, who are all highly-qualified, have many years of experience in teaching Norwegian at all levels.
3. Your course will be tailor-made to meet your specific training needs, ensuring that it is relevant, practical, effective and fun.
4. Your Norwegian course materials will consist of a combination of relevant up-to-date materials such as books, authentic documents, audio and video recordings.
5. You will be provided with regular reports at the end of each course module.
Corporate In-company Language Training
Our 30 years of experience in providing business language training allows us to meet the particular needs of our clients from all sectors such as charities, financial services, insurance, import export, law, management consultancies, manufacturing industries, market research, oil and gas, building and property development or relocation.
Intensive Language Training
Intensive courses are ideal for people who wish to have a kick start or a refresher course prior to an important business meeting, examinations or a holiday.
Remember that an intensive course needs to be consolidated by regular practise in order to maintain the knowledge you have acquired over a short period of time.
We organise weekly Norwegian evening classes in central London for beginners. Beginners group classes cover general topics for those with no prior knowledge of the language such as: greetings and introductions, buying tickets, eating out, shopping, asking for personal information etc. The maximum number of students is 10 per class.