Comments about Project Management for Logistics, MSc - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To explain the impact of project management upon logistics and supply chain design * To develop, improve and extend analytical, conceptual, research and consultancy skills and effectiveness in both project management and supply chain management
Entry Requirements A good relevant first degree from a recognised university and, where English is the second language, IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550/213. Alternatively, entry via the University of Greenwich International Pre-Master's Programme
Project Management for Logistics, MSc
The realisation that there is such a high failure rate in modern projects in areas such as business, commerce, public sector programmes, disaster management, education and entertainment, has highlighted the competitive advantages of good project management.
This programme offers an exclusive curriculum in which project management is embedded into logistics and supply chain process management including procurement, production, distribution and customer service, with a diverse range of management styles and structures. It embraces the latest Information and Communications Technologies skills applied to logistics, and covers global supply chain management business strategies for organisations doing business in the global arena.
The following new developments have been introduced: membership of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT); visits to industrial locations; seminars given by guest speakers from industry; and collaboration with business partners for dissertation projects.
* Foundations of Scholarship and Elements of Supply Chain
* Strategies for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
* Models for Business Excellence
* Logistics Consultancy
* Research Methods
* Vocational Skills and Personal Development
* Operations: Processes and Projects
* Evolving Issues in Supply Chain Management
* Project Management in the context of Enterprise Resource Planning and Systems
* Client Facing Project Management for Supply Chain Consultancy
One chosen from:
* E-Customer Relationship Management
* International Operations
One chosen from:
* Supply Chain Modelling and Simulation
* Operations Strategy: Development and Implementation