Comments about Strategic Marketing, MA - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
The aim is to advance an individual's marketing skills and understanding to meet the competitive challenges of the marketplace.
Entry Requirements A good relevant first degree from a recognised university and marketing experience or a Chartered Institute of Marketing advanced certificate in marketing and marketing management experience. Good written and spoken English is needed. Where English is the second language, an IELTS core of 6.0, TOEFL 550/213 or the University of Greenwich International Pre-Master's Programme
Strategic Marketing, MA
This programme is run as a twin Master's degree programme alongside MA Strategic Marketing Communications and is designed to enable graduates and professionally qualified managers to gain a greater understanding of marketing.
These full-time programmes are designed for students who wish to develop a management career in marketing and who wish to specialise in a marketing field.
* Strategic Marketing Management
* Investigating Marketing Dynamics
* Foundations of Academic Scholarship
* Vocational Skills and Personal Development
* Research Methods
Four chosen from:
* International and Global Marketing
* Relationship and Interactive Marketing
* Marketing Consultancy
* Critical Approaches to Marketing
* Marketing Communications
* Strategic Brand Management
* Options are subject to change
Management opportunities in marketing. Employers of our graduates include the Co-op Group, Magneti Marelli, Mills DA and MTS