Comments about Strategic Marketing Management Master in Science - At the institution - Coventry - West Midlands
The MSc Strategic Marketing Management degree aims to develop a strategic marketing focus and link it to the strategy process within an organisation. It concentrates on external issues but also links these to the internal capabilities. It emphasises customer care as well as competitive advantage.
To be considered for the MSc Strategic Marketing Management programme you must normally hold a good 2nd class Honours degree in a related Business or Management discipline or any other discipline that is acceptable to the Business School. Exceptions to this will be considered on an individual basis.
Strategic Marketing Management Master in Science
This programme will enable you to interpret market data, provide a situational analysis and make recommendations for strategic developments. You will also be able to adapt to changing market conditions and excel in teamwork and leadership.
All Marketing students study a common core in semester 1.
In semester 2 you would study modules specific to your chosen award, which would include material on:
* positioning and perception in marketing, and an appreciation of the way brands are developed
* value added partnerships and Mega Marketing
* power and conflict within relationships and wider marketing networks
* expeditionary marketing and the launching of new products
* new initiatives in Marketing for the 21st century