Price: £110 (concessions £66)
Earlybird Discount: £88 (book for Spring by 8th February)
This course will give you a broad introduction to using WordPress and it is designed for people who want to learn how to manage their WordPress sites. This course will give you the information you need to know about how to update your WordPress website.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Understand the basics of how web and domain hosting work
• Learn about Themes and how to install a theme
• Learn about pages, posts and how to format your website content.
• Learn about images and inserting them onto your site pages and posts.
• Learn about plug-ins and how to install them onto your website.
• Learn about widgets and how to set them up and use them correctly.
• Learn how to update an old version of WordPress
Part 1 Web and domain hosting • How to install a theme, pages, posts • How to format your website content.
Part 2 Media files, Videos, images and inserting them onto your site pages and posts • plug ins and how to install them onto your website.
Part 3 Widgets and how to set them up and use them correctly • Updating an old version of WordPress • Open questions session.