Speak directly and without obligation to
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Operational Communications Master in Science - Postgraduate Diploma - At the institution - Coventry - West Midlands
* To provide an understanding of the global Environment of ICT with an analytical study of the nature of the business and processes involved. * To provide an understanding of the management and implementation of ICT projects. * To provide a framework of the principles of communication systems, which will be the platform of fundamentals on which the Internet protocols, network architecture and wireless access, are built. * To provide an understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements for ICT. * To understand the underlying principles of strategic management as applied to the communications industry. * To provide an understanding of the economics of a liberated and competitive network.
Applicants are required to have gained 3-5 years of work experience in the Telecom Environment prior to joining the course.
Operational Communications Master in Science / Postgraduate Diploma
This course presents a coherent portfolio of modules, which creates a comprehensive integrated programme enabling students to acquire a broad understanding of interdisciplinary knowledge in Operational Communications. In addition, the MSc seeks to enhance the participants skills capabilities by developing their confidence and aptitude in the field of ICT’s.
* Team Building
* Research methods
* Basic Computing
The course covers the following modules:
* Environment for Information and Communications Technologies
* Network Architecture
* The Economics of a Liberated and Competitive Network
* Operations of the Internet/Intranet
* The Legal and Regulatory Requirements for ICTs
* Wireless Access to the Information Society
* The Strategic Management of ICTs
* Creating Business Advantage
* Service Level Management of Human Resources and Technology
* Project Management of ICT Implementation
In addition the student must satisfactorily complete an individual project.