Postgraduate Diploma in English for Postgraduate Studies Course Structure
The standard course lasts for one academic year or 33 weeks of study. It is divided into 3 Modules, each of progressively increasing difficulty. Each Module is taught as a full-time course...
PG Diploma in Czech Language The programme aims to:
* provide a thorough grounding in the structure of the Czech language
* allow students to develop both written and oral skills in Czech to a fairly advanced level
* allow students to acquire listening...
PG Diploma in Polish Language * provide a thorough grounding in the structure of the Polish language
* allow students develop both written and oral skills in Polish to a fairly advanced level
* allow students acquire listening and reading skills in Polish...
PG Diploma in Russian Language This course is intended to provide an academic year of intensive study to
bring students to Pass Degree level in the Russian language. This one-year programme, which had been taught at the University of Strathclyde since the 1960s,...
PgCert Teaching English for Academic Purposes Core areas include
• the differences between general English and EAP
• needs analysis
• skills development and assessment
• academic cultures
• materials and course design
• becoming a critical and reflective...
PGDip Slovene The curriculum comprises an intensive language course for absolute beginners. The Diploma focuses on acquisition of grammar and vocabulary, and on reading, comprehension and oral skills to enable you to pursue research in your chosen area. Contact...
Pgce Modern Foreign Languages The following subjects can be studied:
-French - GTTR code R1X1
-French with German - GTTR code RX11
-French with Spanish - GTTR code RXD1
-German with French - GTTR code RX21
-German with Spanish - GTTR code RX2C
Study mode: At the institution
+ Information by E-mail
See more |