Aim: - This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of integrating Analogue and Digital technologies in addition to access and control from remote locations.
Learning Objectives: -
• Understand the fundamental elements that make up a Digital CCTV System.
• Understand how to integrate Analogue with Digital technologies.
• Set up IP, wireless and Covert cameras.
• Configure an IP controlled telemetry systems.
• Access and control CCTV from remote locations.
• Set-up an IP/Network solution for CCTV.
• Set-up and programme digital recording devices.
• Keep updated with latest standards and changing technology.
Course Content: -
• Digital CCTV Systems: – Introduction and uses. Core elements of a system.
• Integrating Analogue with Digital technology.
• Cameras: - IP Cameras, Covert cameras, wireless systems.
• Telemetry systems: - IP Controlled Pan, Tilt and Zoom controls, setting up presets.
• Accessing images from remote locations: - CCTV monitoring and control over LAN/ WAN/ Internet.
• Transmission of video signals: - Cable, Fibre-Optic and IP.
• IP Technology, LAN, WAN and network principles.
• Personal Computer principles.
• Integrating CCTV with existing Computer network.
• Setting up IP/Network solutions.
• IP Video Encoders, Video Compression techniques.
• Recording technology: - DVR’s, Network Video Recorders (NVR), Setting up and Programming recording devices.
• CCTV Standards, legislative and ethical issues.
• Keeping up with latest industry developments.