Comments about Education and Training - Research, MPhil-PhD - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To provide advanced practitioners from education, training and allied fields with a doctoral programme through research study and a supervised thesis. * To give advanced knowledge of educational research methods, critical literature review, evidence-based inquiry, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis within the education, training, health and allied fields. * To help students develop advanced skills in contemporary theoretical knowledge, critical analysis, doctoral research and evidence-based inquiry, leading to a contribution to knowledge informed by original research and scholarship.
This programme is intended for qualified and experienced teachers, trainers and other professionals working in education and training.
Education and Training - Research, MPhil/PhD
Advanced skills in educational research methods include critical analysis, evidence-based inquiry, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
Following a qualifying period as an MPhil applicants can proceed to PhD studies in education and training.
School research interests include:
* Education for Citizenship
* Achievement and Retention of Ethnic Minority Students in Further Education Participation Among PGCE Students
* The Voice as a Professional Tool
* Creativity in the FE College Classroom
* Changing Patterns of Participation in Post-16 Education and Training
* Image Marketing in Higher Education
* Lifelong Learning
* Leadership in Education
* Knowledge Management and Organisational Change
* Skills-based Vocational Training
We welcome enquiries from potential research students from all sectors of education and training