Speak directly and without obligation to
University of Greenwich
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Education and Training - Research, MPhil-PhD - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To provide advanced practitioners from education, training and allied fields with a doctoral programme through research study and a supervised thesis. * To give advanced knowledge of educational research methods, critical literature review, evidence-based inquiry, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis within the education, training, health and allied fields. * To help students develop advanced skills in contemporary theoretical knowledge, critical analysis, doctoral research and evidence-based inquiry, leading to a contribution to knowledge informed by original research and scholarship.
This programme is intended for qualified and experienced teachers, trainers and other professionals working in education and training.
Education and Training - Research, MPhil/PhD
Advanced skills in educational research methods include critical analysis, evidence-based inquiry, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
Following a qualifying period as an MPhil applicants can proceed to PhD studies in education and training.
School research interests include:
* Education for Citizenship
* Achievement and Retention of Ethnic Minority Students in Further Education Participation Among PGCE Students
* The Voice as a Professional Tool
* Creativity in the FE College Classroom
* Changing Patterns of Participation in Post-16 Education and Training
* Image Marketing in Higher Education
* Lifelong Learning
* Leadership in Education
* Knowledge Management and Organisational Change
* Skills-based Vocational Training
We welcome enquiries from potential research students from all sectors of education and training