Speak without obligation to
University of Greenwich
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology, BEng Hons - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
The aim of this programme is to prepare students for a career as an Incorporated Engineer in the world of modern engineering. The Incorporated Engineer plays a significant role in the engineering industry from electronic manufacturing through to development and testing.
Entry requirements 180 UCAS points, ideally including mathematics and physical science subject at A-level, or National Diploma in engineering at MMP, or equivalent qualifications; 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (including English, mathematics and science) or equivalent
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology, BEng Hons
The programme is designed to provide students with a broad range of skills for using equipment and techniques, and to familiarise them with how practical and analytical techniques can be applied to real situations.
* Engineering Applications and Practice with Design and Make
* Integrated Design and Applications
* Foundation Mathematics
* Introduction to Mechanical and Electrical Systems
* Electrical Computer Aided Design (ECAD)
* Mechatronics and Programming
* Multiple Technology Projects
* Advanced ECAD and Industrial Visits
* Mathematics for Engineers
* Mechanical Technology
* Electrical Systems
Optional Sandwich Year (Work Placement)
* Individual Project
* Engineering Management and Business Practice
* Hardware Systems Applications
* Group Design and Make
* Analogue Electronics Technology
* Internet Electronics