MA Conference Interpreting Techniques There are two types of conference interpreting: consecutive and simultaneous. In consecutive interpreting the interpreter listens to the speaker, takes notes and renders the speech in the target language once the speaker has...
MA Interpreting and Translation and Diplomacy This course provides:
- a theoretical framework for the application of interpreting and translation;
- advanced training in the skills of interpreting, to include consecutive interpreting, whispered simultaneous interpreting...
MA Technical and Specialised Translation The course aims to:
- train language specialists (new graduates as well as mature or experienced students) to a professional level in translation;
- familiarise you with up-to-date information and terminology in both the...
Translation and Interpreting MA:Course overview:Please note - the January entry instance of this course is only open to native Chinese speakers.The Translation and Interpreting MA is open to native and non-native speakers of English, who combine English with...
MA Translation and Linguistics At the end of the course you will be able to:
- efficiently research and familiarise yourself with specialised terminology of new subject areas for the purpose of translation;
- undertake the independent translation of a range of...
Category: Translation / Interpretation
Study mode: At the institution
+ Information by E-mail