Comments about Preliminary Electronic Security - Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
Aim: - This introductory (or revision) course is designed to provide participants who have no previous electrical or electronics experience with the background required to attend the follow-on CCTV Installation Course or Access Control Course.
Learning Objectives: -
•• Understand the core elements that make up an Electronic Security System.
•• Understand the role of electrics and electronics in Security.
•• Study fundamental electric and electronics terminology.
•• Test basic electronic components, connectors and cables.
•• Construct basic electric and electronic circuits.
•• Become competent in the use of appropriate test equipment.
Course Content: -
• Electronic Security Systems: – Introduction, core elements, uses and
• Introduction to Electronics: - OHMS Law and related formulae, Insulators
and Conduction, Series and Parallel Circuits, AC and DC, Multiples and sub-multiples.
• Relays: - Operation and Applications.
• Test Equipment: -
Analogue and Digital Multimeters.
• How to test cables and connectors.
• Analogue and Digital technologies.
Other programs related to Electricity, Electronics, Computing