Comments about Course - OCR Customer Service NVQ Level 2 - At the institution - Westminster - Greater London
Duration of course:
Course days are Monday to Friday 9.30 – 3.30
What does it include?
- Preparing good customer service
- Impression and image
- Delivery customer service
- Handling customer service problems
- Developing and improving customer services
Candidates must produce a Portfolio of evidence based on the National Customer Services Standards which has been assessed in the working environment. You will also undertake a 22 week work placement in a customer service environment.
The course also includes:
- Customer Services Skills (Certificate in Customer Services)
- Word and Text Processing
- Business Communication Skills
- Job search and interview skills
- IT Skills to perform in a customer service environment tutorial support
- Careers and Professional Development
- Assessment and Portfolio Management
What do I need to get onto it?
A good level of written and spoken English consummate to undertaking a Level 2 qualification, which will be assessed at interview.
In addition one, or more of the following would also be useful:
- NVQ in customer Services or Administration Services at Level 1
- Five GCSEs grade D-G or above
- Full level 2 National Certificate/GNVQ
- Evidence of experience in a Customer Service/Administration or IT environment
- An interest in working in a customer service/office environment
Where does it lead?
This programme is appropriate for anyone wishing to acquire customer service and IT knowledge and skills to perform competently as a customer service operator. This will lead to an NVQ in Customer Service Level 2. You may be able to progress onto relevant level 3 courses or employment within a customer/client focused environment.