Speak directly and without obligation to
City of Westminster College
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Course - OCR Customer Service NVQ Level 2 - At the institution - Westminster - Greater London
Duration of course:
Course days are Monday to Friday 9.30 – 3.30
What does it include?
- Preparing good customer service
- Impression and image
- Delivery customer service
- Handling customer service problems
- Developing and improving customer services
Candidates must produce a Portfolio of evidence based on the National Customer Services Standards which has been assessed in the working environment. You will also undertake a 22 week work placement in a customer service environment.
The course also includes:
- Customer Services Skills (Certificate in Customer Services)
- Word and Text Processing
- Business Communication Skills
- Job search and interview skills
- IT Skills to perform in a customer service environment tutorial support
- Careers and Professional Development
- Assessment and Portfolio Management
What do I need to get onto it?
A good level of written and spoken English consummate to undertaking a Level 2 qualification, which will be assessed at interview.
In addition one, or more of the following would also be useful:
- NVQ in customer Services or Administration Services at Level 1
- Five GCSEs grade D-G or above
- Full level 2 National Certificate/GNVQ
- Evidence of experience in a Customer Service/Administration or IT environment
- An interest in working in a customer service/office environment
Where does it lead?
This programme is appropriate for anyone wishing to acquire customer service and IT knowledge and skills to perform competently as a customer service operator. This will lead to an NVQ in Customer Service Level 2. You may be able to progress onto relevant level 3 courses or employment within a customer/client focused environment.