Course Programme for Client or Customer Care
1.Who is a ‘front-line staff’?
2.Who has customer/ client-relation and customer/ client-relation responsibility?
3.Value of front-line staff to organisational effectiveness;
4.Features of a Client-Driven Organisation
5.Internal & External Factors Influencing Client Behaviour
7.Responsibility of the service provider/ goods retailer, and manufacturer under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
8.How Can We Assure Clients That They Are Getting a Good Deal?
9.Working Towards Clients’ Continued Accessing of Service
10.The ‘Sale of Goods Act’
11.Legal Interpretation of ‘Fitness For Purpose’
12.Sensitisation & Client Needs: Role Transposition
13.What To Know About Your Clients
14.Maintaining a Generalised Client Information System
15.Dealing With Sensitive Situations: Confidentiality VS Disclosure
16.Dealing With an Irate Client: Understanding Clients’ Frustration
17.Improving Worker-Client Relation
18.Dealing with ‘the irate customer/ client.
19.Communication: Perfecting ‘The Approach’ & Offering Assistance
20.Contributing to the maintenance of customer/ client loyalty
21. Empowering Front-line Staff to Redress ‘Dissatisfactory Client/ Customer Situations’
22. Seeking help and advice from colleagues and managers, when faced with difficult situations
23. Dealing with conflict between client/ customer and front-line staff.
24. The responsibility of service provider/ goods retailer under The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
25. Client Service: The Legal Environment
26. Obligations of the retailer/ service provider under the ‘Sale of Goods Act 1979’
27. The responsibility of service provider/ goods retailer under The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
28. The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999
29. What constitutes a ‘non-binding’ contract, under The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
30. The role of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT), in dealing with consumers’ complaints under The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
31. The Powers of the Office of Fair Trading, under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999s
32. The role of Trading Standards in dealing with consumer complaints